Daxter is a 2006 PSP game that takes place as a continuation of the time lapse during the opening cutscene of Jak II. Daxter ISO for PPSSPP Android emulator was created by Ready at Dawn and published by Sony Computer Entertainment on the PlayStation Portable. The adventurous game centers solely on Daxter while Jak is imprisoned.
ALSO DOWNLOAD: Tekken 6 PPSSPP
Recommended RAM: 1 GB+
Recommended Storage space: 1 GB
Android version: 4.4+
DAXTER ISO GAME FEATURES
- Players are able to exterminate bugs with Daxter.
- Open world gameplay means players can easily navigate the map.
- Daxter can fly with a jetpack once unlocked later in the game.
- Heal from enemy damage by collecting green eco health packs.
- Several collectibles that can be used to unlocked certain features.
- Daxter can unlock “Dream Sequences”, a feature that makes him dream himself into various movies as the hero.
- By completing the dream sequences, he will earn a health bonus, better attack ability, gold coins, or character costume mods.
- Daxter is able to collect ‘Combat Bugs’ that have special uses in the game.
ALSO DOWNLOAD: GTA LIBERTY CITY STORIES PPSSPP
How to install DAXTER HIGHLY COMPRESSED ISO ON PPSSPP Android Emulator
- Download and install ZArchiver Pro (if you are yet to install it on your phone).
- Also, install the latest PPSSPP emulator here (if the emulator is not yet on your android phone).
- Click on this link to download Daxter ISO file.
- Next is to extract the WWE 2K22 ISO file using ZArchiver Pro. To achieve this, click on the ISO and open with ZArchiver Pro, then click on extract.
- Ensure to extract the ISO to PPSSPP >> PSP >> Game on your SD card or internal storage where you can find it with ease.
- Launch the PPSSPP Android app. Then navigate to the Game tab. You should see the Daxter PPSSPP file there. If you don’t, then open your file manager from the emulator and locate the game file.