FIFA Street 2 is a street football game by Electronic Arts in 2006. The widely popular soccer game features Cristiano Ronaldo as the cover star; and is available for the Playstation 2, Xbox, Phones, PSP, and Gamecube console. Read more on the features and installation of the game below.
FIFA Street 2: Game details and basic info
Version: Android 4.4+
RAM: 1 GB (Recommended)
Storage: 210 MB
Features Of The Game
- Each team features four unique footballers.
- Win by scoring a set of goals or the most goals within a definite time.
- Create a custom player and upgrade your player by competing for skill bills.
- Unlock special football(soccer) legends in the game.
- Football stars include: Ronaldinho, Zidane, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Xavi, Beckham, Raul, and other legends.
How to Download FIFA Street 2
- Download and install ZArchiver pro on your Android phone.
- Install the PPSSPP emulator here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download FIFA Street 2 ISO file using this link.
- Extract the ISO file using ZArchiver pro app.
- Copy the FIFA Street 2 ISO unzipped ISO file to the PSP game folder on your Android mobile device. You can find the PPSSPP emulator folder in your SD card or internal storage.
- Launch the PPSSPP Emulator app on your phone.
- Under the recent tab, you should see the FIFA Street 2 game file. Tap on it to launch it.