EA FIFA 2020 ISO is a PPSSPP Game for Android phones. In this article, I will provide the installation tutorial and the download link for this epic football game.
This soccer game is an update from the previous FIFA 19 iso which was a very good game too.
FIFA 2020 iso comes with great graphics, new game modes, updated team kits, and rosters, as well as great pitch quality.
Recommended RAM: 1GB+
Recommended Storage space: 700MB
Android version: 6.0+
Features of FIFA 2020 ISO
Check out some of the cool features of FIFA 2020 for PPSSPP below:
- Transfer update is available with the latest club squad and team rosters.
- Some new leagues have been included in the game for more football experience.
- Player ratings have been increased to match their performance.
- Some players have been retired, while other youngsters have been added.
- The game has High Definition graphics and video quality.
- New Menu Design.
FIFA 2020 ISO Game modes
This soccer game has some cool game modes that you will find enjoyable and addicting.
Play an instant exhibition game with any other club or country team in the game. You can set the game time settings to whatever duration you want.
Selecting a ball of your choice is already easy as there are wide choices of soccer balls.
Lastly, you can make team tactics and strategies on the team management screen.
Some major competitions and tournaments include:
- English Premier League.
- Spanish La Liga.
- French Ligue 1.
- Italian Seria A.
- German Bundesliga.
- World Cup.
- UEFA champions league.
- European championship.
- European cup.
- Asian cup.
- African Cup of nations.
- Copa America.
Coach any team of your choice from the sidelines as an aspiring manager.
Create or select an already existing player and be a part of their journey to stardom. Play at the top clubs and in the toughest competitions.
Improve your game skills by playing the training mode to get a better feel at free kicks, penalty kicks, passing, shooting, and defensive drills.
How to install FIFA 2020 ISO ON PPSSPP Android Emulator
- Download and install ZArchiver Pro (if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest PPSSPP emulator here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Click on this link to download FIFA 2020 ISO to your Android phone.
- Extract the FIFA 2020 ISO file using ZArchiver Pro. To do that, click on the ISO and select to open with ZArchiver Pro, then click on extract.
- Ensure to extract the ISO to PPSSPP >> PSP >> Game on your SD card or internal storage where you can easily find it.
- Launch the PPSSPP app. Then navigate to the Game tab. You should see the FIFA 20 ISO there. If you don’t, then open your file manager from the emulator and locate the game file.