GTA: Liberty city stories (published by Rockstar Games) is a PSP game that Rockstar Leeds and Rockstar North created. This action-adventure game was released for the PPSSPP in 2005 and is the ninth version of the GTA series.
Liberty city stories centre in a fictional city and is based on the journey of Toni Cipriani as he rises through the ranks of the mobster family.
GTA LC Stories: Game details and Info
Name: GTA Liberty City Stories
Version: Android 4.4+
RAM: 2 GB
(Recommended) Storage: 560 MB
GTA LC Stories: Features
- Set in the fictional city of Liberty City (based loosely about New York).
- The game features a wide array of characters that are playable as well as NPCs.
- Several interesting in-game missions to complete.
- Neat HD graphics.
- Unlock more map locations as you keep completing the missions.
- Aeroplanes, helicopters, cars, motorcycles, bicycles, are all vehicles available to use in-game.
- There are a lot of weapons to use while playing the missions.
How to Download GTA Liberty City Stories for PPSSPP
- Download and install ZArchiver pro on your mobile phone.
- Install the PPSSPP emulator here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download GTA LC stories ISO file using this link.
How to install GTA LC Stories on PPSSPP Emulator
- Extract the ISO file using ZArchiver pro app.
- Copy the GTA LC stories ISO unzipped ISO file to the PSP game folder on your Android mobile device. You can find the PPSSPP emulator folder in your SD card or internal storage.
- Launch the PPSSPP Emulator app on your phone.
- Under the recent tab, you should see the GTA LC stories game file. Tap on it to launch it.