WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 is a wrestling game developed; by Yuke’s and THQ for the PlayStation portable system. The game features a full roster of WWE superstars, exciting action, various fighting skills, and thrilling moments.
WWE SVR 2011: Game details and basic info
Version: Android 4.4+
RAM: 2 GB (Recommended)
Storage: 1.3 GB
WWE SVR 2011 packs the following features:
- Improved game realism allows the players to move objects like Ladders, tables, and chairs in a modern way.
- Players can throw chairs and other objects at opponent wrestlers.
- It is now possible to exit the cells in the “hell in a cell match” in various ways.
- Tables split depending on the level of impact.
- Additional legends and new superstars to control.
Create or use an existing superstar to feel the ultimate WWE experience as you walk your way through the ranks as a WWE wrestler. Compete for titles, glory, and respect.
Road to Wrestlemania
Live the life of a legendary superstar by feeling the Wrestlemania experience. Compete for ultimate WWE glory and seek for a shot at the WWE title.
Create your own superstar and modify the avatar to suit your wants. Use your custom superstar in other game modes to fight for glory, dominance, and titles in WWE.
How to Download SvR 2011
- Download and install ZArchiver pro on your Android phone.
- Install the PPSSPP emulator here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download SvR 11 ISO file using this link.
- Extract the ISO file using ZArchiver pro app.
- Copy the SvR ISO unzipped ISO file to the PSP game folder on your Android mobile device. You can find the PPSSPP emulator folder in your SD card or internal storage.
- Launch the PPSSPP Emulator app on your phone.
- Under the recent tab, you should see the WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 game file. Tap on it to launch it.
Also download: Mortal Kombat Unchained.