Mortal Kombat unchained follows the story of the last survivor, Raiden, who seeks vengeance for the death of the Raiden warriors; at the hands of the deadly alliance. He fails in his quest to defeat the deadly alliance, even despite joining forces with other warriors.
The fate of the universe lies on the shoulders of the remaining survivor as the aim to defeat Onaga and the deadly alliance in this epic Mortal Kombat: Unchained sequel.
Mortal Kombat: Unchained ISO Game Details
Version: Android 4.4+
RAM: 2 GB (Recommended)
Storage: 920 MB
Some of the cool features of Mortal Kombat unchained include:
- Endurance mode that pairs you with multiple fighters in a tournament with consecutive fights.
- Quality storyline with revenge plot.
- Good fighting physics.
- Creative character redesign.
- Multiple finishing and fatality moves.
How to Download Mortal Kombat: Unchained ISO
- Download and install ZArchiver pro on your Android phone.
- Install the PPSSPP emulator here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download Mortal Kombat unchained ISO file using this link.
- Extract the ISO file using ZArchiver pro app.
- Copy the Mortal Kombat unchained unzipped ISO file to the PSP game folder on your Android mobile device. You can find the PPSSPP emulator folder in your SD card or internal storage.
- Launch the PPSSPP Emulator app on your phone.
- Under the recent tab, you should see the MK: Unchained game file. Tap on it to launch it.
Download: God of War 2 ISO