Moto GP is motor bike racing game for the PSP console. Released by Namco Bandai games in 2006, it is a very clean racing game with authentic graphics, good game engine, smooth racing physics, and quality gameplay.
The game features an arcade mode; where you can race casually with other motor bikers, and the career mode; where you compete for glory in a season long tournament.
Moto GP ISO Details
Version: Android 4.4+
RAM: 1 GB (Recommended)
Storage: 350 MB
Some of the cool game features of MotoGP include:
- Arcade and tournament mode provides a clean racing experience.
- Different motor bikes to choose from.
- Various venues to race and compete in the grand prix.
- The bikes are easy to control.
- Interesting and exciting challenges in the game’s career mode.
How to download and install Moto GP ISO on PPSSPP and Android Phones
Follow the steps below to download Moto GP on a PSP or mobile phone.
- Download and install ZArchiver pro on your Android phone.
- Install the PPSSPP emulator here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download Moto GP iso file using this link.
- Extract the iso using ZArchiver pro app.
- Copy the Moto GP unzipped ISO file to the PSP game folder on your Android mobile device. You can find the PPSSPP emulator folder in your SD card or internal storage.
- Launch the PPSSPP Emulator app on your phone.
- Under the recent tab, you should see Moto GP ISO file. Tap on it to launch it.